Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Relapse

I don't know what this "crud" (illness) is that many people have including myself, but I am really tired of coughing, phlegm and just not feeling good. It is not one of the flu's that the flu shot was to help, because my Dad had a flu shot and he has the same thing I have. Now it seems like Mom and Bill are both getting the same "crud". I hope not, but they both are getting something that is not normal.

My last post I thought I was getting better, WRONG!!!! I guess I was just forcing myself to work, but then I ended up stopping all sewing, working on the computer and just doing the general stuff around the house.

With the above said I am hoping the new year will bring us health and I can get back to working on patterns, quilts and making some money again.

No comments: