Thursday, December 6, 2007
I finally found some time to sew. I had cut out the Dashing Nines....my own design.....several days ago. I finally have made some progess with the sewing.
I know the blocks don't look like much now, but I wanted to show some progess and display the Traditional Batiks with the Bali backgound.
I want to get as many samples as I can made before January. I also need to design a baby quilt and get it completed by April for a new great great niece due that month. Her older sister has one that I made using the dashing nines pattern, so I need a different design. I also must hand quilt parts of this quilt.
Back to the salt minds...or for me maybe to bed. My eyes are tired.